Terms & Conditions
By using Vantanex Corp. website and purchasing products or services on it you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed on this page:
Vantanex Legal Disclaimer: Read before purchasing.
The chemicals and products sold on Vantanexcorp.com are intended strictly for laboratory and research purpose only. Any product offered on www.vantanexcorp.com is not for human or veterinary use. All products are strictly intended for in-vitro research use. All chemicals have associated risks and by using this site and purchasing products, the buyer assumes all responsibility.
By purchasing chemicals from Vantanex Corp. (www.vantanexcorp.com), buyer agrees to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Vantanex Corp. directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of Vantanex Corp. products, compounds or services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby acknowledge that any purchase shall be done at your own risk.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Any provision found invalid shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not use the Vantanex Corp website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Vantanexcorp.com website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Vantanex Corp website. Vantanex Corp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Vantanex Corp website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- In no event shall Vantanex Corp or its heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages
- Vantanex Corp shall not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals. The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold Vantanex Corp harmless from any damages caused by the use of the products/compounds or services.
- All customers are assumed to be trained to safely handle chemicals. If you or your affiliates are not, then we do not know this and you will be held liable. The chemicals and/or supplies purchased may have hazardous properties and buyer is liable for handling the compounds in a safe and responsible manner.
- Vantanex Corp is not responsible for the actions of individuals, groups or businesses when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
It is your responsibility as a customer for knowing the laws in your country before ordering.
- Vantanex Corp holds no responsibility for customers who violate the laws of their country of residence. If you purchase the offered products, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the courts within United States of America.
- Users or visitors of this website are not allowed to use the name of; Vantanex Corp or its logo or any images of the vantanex.com website for any promotional, media or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior consent of the owner of Vantanex Corp
- You must be above the age of 21 to purchase from Vantanex Corp
- None of the products purchased from Vantanex Corp shall be used in vivo or considered foods, drugs or cosmetics.
- Vantanex Corp is selling chemicals to you solely for the purpose of professional research or laboratory use.
- The compounds Vantanex Corp offers are not to be repackaged &/or resold.
- We reserve the right to limit or deny sales of our products to unqualified customers.
- You must be the age of majority in your Province, State, or Country.
- By purchasing products from www.vantanexcorp.com the customer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with the handling and use. It is understood that all products here will be handled by trained and qualified individuals only.
- Customer acknowledges that it is their responsibility to assure they are fully aware and knowledgeable about 1) the health and safety hazards associated with handling the products purchased 2) industrial hygiene controls required to protect its workers from such health and safety hazards 3) the need to adequately warn of health and safety hazards associated with products; and 4) government regulations regarding use and exposure to such products.
- The listing of material on this website does not constitute a license to, or recommendation for its use in infringement to any patent.
Use of Products:
Vantanex Corp chemicals are intended for research use only. Customer acknowledges that materials sold by Vantanex Corp have not been approved for use by FDA for safety and efficacy in food, drug, cosmetics, commercial or any other use. Buyer further warrants that any material produced with products from supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not be introduced into commerce. Buyer has the responsibility to verify hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer’s customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer’s customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by Vantanex relating to the use of products and agrees to not misuse the product in any manner. Customer agrees that not product sold on www.vantanexcorp.com is intended for resale. If products are purchased from supplier and are repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, the customer will be held liable.
All buyers are assumed to be qualified researchers. Buyer agrees that they may not post, review or publicly attack Vantanex Corp with any false information about the products sold on www.vantanexcorp.com. Buyer agrees that any court filings must be filed and heard in Alberta, Canada. Buyer further agrees to pay all company expenses relating to attorney’s fees, filing fees, and any other expenses in relation to the case.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vantanex Corp is USA's trusted supplier of high-quality research products for laboratory use.